Monday, October 21, 2013

Getting to Know You

For this project the person I got was Corey Harris, who said that if he had to describe himself in one word he would use the word "loyal".  Well, my brain, when I think of the word "loyal" instantly goes to knights, because, well, I have always liked knights, so I decided to try and do something along those lines.

I ended up deciding to do something a little different, a little less focused on the things we learn in New Media, and ended up writing a relatively long story about loyalty and friendship.  The two things Corey said he really valued.  In class, he didn't give a whole lot to go on, so I created a situation that I could see him in and ran with it.

Overall, I think it's pretty good sort of.  I'll bring a print of it in and post the link here in case people want to read it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gj0InRMhIcz6IfD6g4VcrA5HG25N_cl7S0EMWT5UAXI/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment